Our Price: $4,574.99
Our Price: $5,168.99
10 Quick Tips for Wine Cellar Cabinets
1. Wine cellar cabinets are designed for long-term wine storage and aging. With regulated temperature and humidity, wines can be stored in wine cellars for many years. One of the best-preserved wine bottles in history was a German Riesling, a 1540 Steinwein opened in 1961, still lively and drinkable at 421 years of age.
2. Our wine cellar cabinets are available in a variety styles from traditional to modern, with bottle capacity up to 500 or more. Solid-door wine cellars place the focus on the cabinet's majestic hardwood frame; window-door wine cellars offer the pleasure of surveying your collection without altering the temperature.
3. Like any cabinetry in your home, wine cellar cabinets are designed with style and elegance in mind. Wine racks are a practical option, but if you want to create a stunning display, wine cabinets are the ideal choice. WineCoolers.com carries dozens of unfinished hardwood wine cabinets, including redwood and white oak.
4. We recommend at least 1.5 inches of high-quality insulation for effective wine cellar cabinets. Polyisocyanurate is a closed-cell foam insulator that is highly efficient. Proper insulation and sealing will make your wine cellar's cooling system more efficient, while ensuring years of smooth operation.
5. When choosing the material for your wine cellar cabinets, consider the costs and benefits of different materials. Wood laminate offers affordability, while solid hardwood delivers the highest quality.
6. You'll find a few different window options as you shop. Plastic is more affordable, but double-paned glass is more efficient.
7. Hinges are another thing to consider. Piano hinges are functional, but visible. Refrigerator hinges are more durable and are mounted out of sight at the top and bottom of each wine cabinet door.
8. As you shop for wine cellar cabinets, please note that many require up to 6 inches of clearance between the back of the cabinet and the cellar wall. Measure and purchase accordingly.
9. Climate control in a wine cellar cabinet is about more than just temperature, such as the customized temperature control provided by dual zone wine cooler refrigerators. Wine cooling systems monitor and regulate both temperature and humidity. They're essential for large wine cabinets and walk-in wine cellars.
10. Vinotemp wine cellar cabinets are among the finest in the world, providing premium wine storage for prized collections. Vinotemp wood cabinets are also used at luxury commercial locales such as Ritz Carlton hotels. Vinotemp's WineMate cooling systems were the industry's first to receive product testing approval from Underwriters Laboratories.
Wine Cellar Cabinets